PREempt Wipes - One-Step Surface Cleaner & Disinfectant - 160 Sheets One-Step Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant Wipes formulated with Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide PREempt One-Step Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant Wipes are non-woven, meltblown polypropylene wipe material, ensuring even surface coverage and increasing the ability and efficiency of AHP for fine particle removal. For use in spas, esthetic schools, hair and nail salons, tanning salons, tattoo parlors, massage therapy centres and other critical environments that require cleaning and surface disinfection. This includes work stations, counter tops, chairs, spa and salon equipment and other hard non-porous environmental surfaces. Why Choose PREempt? Cleaner: Effective disinfectant as well as a cleaner resulting in added confidence that disinfection can occur. Faster: Rapid and realistic contact times on a broad spectrum of difficult to kill pathogens. Responsible: Designed to be easier on surfaces, staff and occupants. Users are not exposed to VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and Personal Protective Equipment is not required as per health and safety rating. Sustainable: The active ingredient, Hydrogen Peroxide, breaks down into water and oxygen leaving no active residues which helps to reduce environmental impact.
DIRECTIONS for Use Disinfection of non-porous hard surfaces such as the exterior of fume hoods, tabletops and other environmental surfaces.
1. Heavily soiled surfaces require cleaning prior to disinfection.
2. Apply to surface with disposable wipe.
3. Ensure surface remains wet for 3 minutes.
DIRECTIONS for use as a disinfectant on hard, non-porous environmental surfaces of footbaths:
1. Drain: Drain the water from the unit and remove any visible debris.
2. Clean: Thoroughly clean all surfaces with PREempt Wipes, then rinse with water and drain.
3. Apply: Pull towelettes from dispenser and wipe hard non-porous surfaces with the wipe.
4. To Disinfect: All surfaces must remain wet for 3 minutes. Use additional towelettes if needed to ensure the correct wet contact time.
5. Rinse: Rinse all surfaces with fresh water and drain.